Emotional Health Coach
Rachel is a coach, mentor and EFT practitioner who supports people to free themselves from chronic illness, fatigue and pain after she has overcome her own decades long health struggles. She uses a unique mix of modalities and her own proven ARISE process to take people from fearful to limitless with their own chronic health issues and helps them develop coping strategies for life to finally provide the conditions that their body needs to truly thrive.
Need help? Check out the different ways you can work with Rachel.
You may be
- Suffering with chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, TMJ, IBS, chronic pain or an autoimmune disease
- Feeling worn down and exhausted
- Seeing anxiety and panic take over
- Unable to control the stress in your life
- Being held back in your healing by limiting beliefs or behaviours
- Unsure how to really shift the needle and move towards a life of abundant health
- Feeling grief about what’s been taken from you by the illness
- Dealing with guilt and frustration
Working with me can result in
- Reduced stress and anxiety
- Emotional tools and strategies to help you move forward in your health recovery
- Reconnecting with your intuition
- Saying goodbye to limiting beliefs and unhelpful behaviours
- Seeing a return of lightness and joy in your life
- Greater empowerment and clarity on what you need to heal
- Greater mastery over your emotions
See What People Say About Me
My work can be stressful and unpredictable, that sometimes trigger anxiety and the feeling that things were out of control. Rachel taught me tapping techniques that have helped me to centre myself and to better cope with stressful issues that come up every day, almost immediately. She also helped me to read complicated childhood experiences in a different light and helped me to reframe them for dealing better with every day challenges.
I recently had a session with Rachel. I was very impressed with her professionalism and how fast she was in locating the cause of my work anxiety. In that first session not only did we locate the issue, but also to start working to resolve it. She also gave me some very helpful tips for how I incorporate tapping in my day-to day life when I need it. I have had tapping sessions before and I found this one to be both fun and memorable. I really like the approach Rachel took with me on this session and I would recommend her to anyone trying out tapping for the first time.
If you’re feeling stuck and weighed down in any way and not getting the results you want, Rachel holds the key. She guides you through a session in a gentle way, yet targets precisely what needs attending too. The depth of emotion that would surface in me often surprised me and Rachel was reassuring and would lighten things up at the right moment. Her warmth and connection made me feel like she genuinely cared and was fully committed to helping me. The whole experience was effective and surprisingly enjoyable.